- - 2010 All-Midwestern Intercollegiate Volleyball Association First Team and 2009 MIVA All-Tournament Team selection.
- - Seven-Time MIVA Defensive Player of the Week in 2010
- - Finished his career tied for 10th in program history with 688 digs, while ranking third in matches with double-figure digs (33), holding the No. 11 slot in digs-per-game average (1.87) and ranking 14th in games played (367).
- - Set the BSU single-season record with a 3.05 digs-per-game average in 2010, while ranking third in matches with double-figure digs (18) and fourth in digs (336).
- - Ended his career tied for first in matches with 20-or-more digs (2), posting one in both 2009 and 2010 which tie as the second-best total in a single season in BSU annals.
- - His career-high 22 digs versus Lewis (April 30, 2009) tie as the third-best single-match total in program history.
2010 (Sr.): Earned fourth letter at Ball State . . . All-MIVA First Team . . . seven-time MIVA Defensive Player of the Week . . . played in all 30 matches and 110 of a possible 111 games . . . posted a BSU single-season record 3.05 digs-per-game average, which ranked second in the league and seventh nationally . . . collected a season-high 20 digs versus Grand Canyon (Jan. 21) to become just the sixth player in program history to record 20-plus digs in more than one career match . . . posted double-figure digs in 18 matches, which is the third-highest single-season total in the BSU record books . . . tallied at least three digs in every match he played . . . handed out a career-high five assists versus No. 9 Penn State (April 1).
2009 (Jr.): Earned third letter at Ball State . . . MIVA All-Tournament Team . . . played in all 28 matches and 93 of 106 possible games . . . became the 15th player in program history to record 20-or-more digs in a match when he collected a career-high 22 in BSU's MIVA Tournament semifinal win over No. 12 Lewis (4/30) . . . posted double-figure digs in 15 matches, including 18 in a sweep of IPFW (2/27) . . . added 17 one month later against Ohio State (3/27) . . . scored at least one dig in 26 matches . . . posted his lone kill of the season at No. 1 Penn State (1/23) . . . dished out a season-best four assists in three matches.
2008 (So.): Earned second letter at Ball State . . . played in 30 matches and 99 games . . . recorded his first career kill in BSU's win over No. 15 Ohio State (2/15) . . . tallied a season-high nine digs the following night in a win over Mercyhurst (2/16) . . . dished out a pair of assists at Rutgers-Newark (2/9), while adding seven digs . . . posted at least one dig in 18 matches.
2007 (Fr.): Played in 26 matches and 59 games . . . recorded a season-high five digs vs. Rutgers-Newark (4/14) . . . scored his first career service ace vs. No. 8 Penn State (1/12) . . . finished the season with five aces and 14 digs . . . logged his first career assist against Lewis (2/2).
HIGH SCHOOL: Competed for MAVS (Mid-America Volleyball Club) for six years . . . manager/assistant coach for the Bishop Miege girls volleyball team . . . on the bench for three state championship runs and one state runner-up finish.
PERSONAL: Son of William and Theresa Ebel . . . has two sisters and one brother . . . majoring in sport administration . . . born Dec. 29, 1987, in Westchester, N.Y.