- You must be a registered undergraduate or graduate student at Ball State University with a valid BSU ID.
- Students must present their student ID card at each event in order to receive credit. Fans who forget their cards will not receive points for that event.
- Each student is entitled to scan only his/her card.
- Upon reaching a reward level, members will receive most rewards immediately when the reward level is reached. Higher value items will require students to come to the Athletics Office in HP 260 to pick up prizes.
- Follow @CharliesCrewBSU for the latest on the Rewards Program.
- NEW THIS YEAR: Trivia Tuesday! Follow @CharliesCrewBSU for Trivia Tuesdays starting Tuesday, September 10th to win 50 BONUS points!
- Students can check their point status online at the Student Rewards web page: http://www.rtattendance.com/charliescrewrewards/
- Prizes are subject to availability. If a certain prize is not available, the student will have the option of choosing a prize of equal or greater value.
- Prize recipients may receive tax reporting documents from the University depending on the value of the prize.
- Ball State University reserves the right to modify this program as needed at any point.
Grand Prize Rules:
- Each student who reaches 1500 points will be entered into a drawing for the chance to participate in a football toss activity to win one of five grand prizes at halftime of the Spring Game in April. For each additional 300 points earned, students will receive another entry into the drawing. During halftime of the Spring Game, ten students will be chosen to compete in the football toss. Two students will compete against each other to win a single prize. The student who throws more footballs into the net after one minute will win the prize. This happens five times until all 5 prizes have been awarded.
Frequently Asked Questions
When do I need to scan my ID to receive points?
In order to receive points, students must scan their ID before the end of the first quarter and during the fourth quarter for bonus points at football, before the end of the first half at men's and women's basketball, and before the end of the second set at women's volleyball.
What is the cost of the Charlie's Crew Student Rewards Program?
The program is FREE to all Ball State undergraduate and graduate students with a valid BSU ID.
Who is eligible to participate in the Charlie's Crew Student Rewards program?
Only current Ball State University undergraduate and graduate students who have a valid BSU ID may participate in the Charlie's Crew Rewards Program. Student-athletes are eligible to participate in the program. Athletes, band members, spirit group members, and student workers will not be eligible to earn points for events in which they compete, perform, or work.
How can I get started with the Charlie's Crew Student Rewards program?
Come to any point-eligible home athletic event and scan your ID at the Charlie's Crew Rewards booth. Booths are located in Worthen Arena at Gate 2 for men's and women's basketball, and women's volleyball and in front of the student section at Scheumann Stadium at football games.
Do my points carry over from year to year?
No, everyone will start from zero (0) at the beginning of each school year.
Do my points start over each time I pick up a reward?
No, your points continue to accumulate as your attend more events. As you reach a new level, you will receive an additional prize.
If I forget my card, can I get credit?
All fans must scan their student ID card in order to get credit for that event.
I was at last week's game. Can I get credit for it today?
No. Members must scan their student ID card at each designated rewards event in order to receive credit. No credit will be given for prior athletic events. It is important to remember to bring your student ID card.
When can I get my rewards?
Most rewards will be available at events as they are earned. Representatives from the marketing department will assist with the distribution. Higher value items will need to be picked up in the Athletics Offices located in HP 260 where students must fill out a University Tax form prior to receiving their prize.
How do I know how many points I have compiled?
Points will be posted on the Ball State Athletics Student Rewards web page at: http://www.rtattendance.com/charliescrewrewards/
If I am an athlete, can I receive points?
Ball State student-athletes can receive points for every point eligible athletic event except those in which they participate.
What if my ID does not scan?
Students will need to get a new ID that will scan for future events. For those events that it does not work, there will be a paper sign-up sheet to record attendance.