• Road Closings and Ticket Gate Info:
Tillotson Avenue will close four hours prior to kickoff ... All fans will enter through Gates 1-4 on the West Side of Scheumann Stadium ... Arrive early to avoid significant delays ... Ball State students can also enter through Gate 5 on the southeast side of Scheumann Stadium.
• Parking Lots (open 4 hours prior to kickoff):
The lots on the East side of Tillotson are the Gold, White and Cardinal donor lots . . . The parking area on the West side of Tillotson is $5.00 parking for cars and $20.00 for RV's and oversized vehicles.
• Tailgate Town - Presented by Wood Boom Radio:
WLBC 104.1 FM will be broadcasting live from the Gold Lot and WERK 104.9 FM will be broadcasting live from the White Lot.
• Cardinal Walk - Presented by Volkswagen of Muncie (2 Hours Prior to Kickoff):
Ball State football team arrives via bus on Tillotson Avenue ... The Pride of the Mid-America Ball State Marching Band, cheerleaders, code red and Charlie Cardinal will lead team from bus to locker room facility ... Fans are encouraged to cheer on the Cardinals as they walk to the Fisher Training Complex.
• Scheumann Stadium Gates Open (90 Minutes Prior to Kickoff):
The Scheumann Stadium Box Office opens five hours prior to kickoff. Click Here for Ticket Information or call 888.BSU.Ticket.
• GameDay Programs:
Official programs are distributed free of charge at Gates 1-4.
- Tailgating will begin four hours prior to kickoff*
- One vehicle per parking space.
- For those who are 21 or older, responsible alcohol consumption is permitted in designated locations. All individuals carry and must present identification to appropriate law enforcement or university personnel when requested to do so.
- All beverages should be in aluminum cans, plastic bottles, or paper or plastic cups. For safety reasons, glass containers are not permitted
- No kegs or hard liquor are permitted.
- No drinking games or drinking game apparatuses are permitted
- Couches and other indoor furniture are prohibited
- RV's, buses, oversized vehicles (not pick-ups) and large grills which are pulled behind a vehicle will be assigned to a parking site on the baseball parking lot. These vehicles should enter the baseball parking lot by driving from McGalliard onto Tillotson and turning right into the lot. You will be directed as to where to park.
- Portable restroom facilities are available in the tail gate area
- No tents larger than 10x10 allowed
- The tailgating area will be cleared 15 minutes prior to the start of the game. Tailgating activities must cease at that time
- Check out other tailgaters - their food may be better than yours!
- If you plan to grill, make certain the charcoal is contained and disposed of in the containers provided. Cooked green grass is never a pretty sight
- Don't forget to flip on the "Voice of the Cardinals", 104.1 WLBC FM or pick up a copy of the Muncie Star Press or Ball State Daily News for up-to-the-minute information about Cardinal football
- Secure your game tickets ahead of time
- Students, remember to bring your Ball State ID to get into the games for FREE
- Get into your seats before kick-off. You won't want to miss the Pride of Mid-America marching band
- And best of all.....have fun! Relax, enjoy yourself, and act responsibly