Ball State Sports Link, the nation's first fully immersive sports media and production program, continues its coverage of Bowl Week with a special episode of 3rd Down Chirp, delivered by Papa John's.
Today's show was filmed on the beach in St. Petersburg prior to Ball State's game with UCF at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
The show was hosted and produced by Chris Renkel, Pat Boylan, Timmy Fogarty, Josh Blessing and Alex Kartman.
Ball State Sports Link – 2012 Beef ‘O’ Brady’s Bowl Coverage
3rd Down Chirp, Delivered by Papa John’s Bowl Special
- Airs on WIPB-TV (Dec. 12 at 6 p.m and Dec. 15 at 11:30 a.m.)
- Available online Dec. 14 at ballstatesports.com
- Airs nationally on Fox College Sports (various times through Dec. 21, check local listings)
- Airs on Indiana Comcast 81 and Comcast on Demand (various times through Dec. 21, check local listings)
Ball State Sports Link Bowl Edition iPad App
- Available in the Apple App Store during Bowl Week
- Exclusive content includes a one-on-one interview with Coach Pete Lembo, postgame footage from the locker room throughout the season, a senior narrative written by quarterback Kelly Page, features on Barrington Scott, Willie Snead, Jarrett Swaby, Jamill Smith, Joel Cox, Steven Schott and more
- SL Cribs: The Football Edition with Keith Wenning, Zane Fakes, Brandon Kish and Connor Ryan
Ball State Sports Link Bowl Week Coverage from Florida
- Daily updates online to ballstatesports.com and through Sports Link’s social media outlets from St. Petersburg and with the football team
- Video coverage from: the Beach Bash (Dec. 19), Kickoff Luncheon (Dec. 20), Battle of the Bands (Dec. 20), Bowl Block Party (Dec. 20) and Fan Tailgate Extravaganza (Dec. 21)
Ball State Sports Link Radio on WCRD 91.3 FM
- Cardinal College GameDay Pregame Show at 6:30 p.m.
- Live play-by-play of Ball State vs. UCF at 7:30 p.m.
- Game live in Muncie on 91.3 FM, streamed online for free at ballstatesports.com/sportslink and wcrd.net, also streamed to SL iPad app and to all mobile devices via the Tune In Radio app
Join The SL Nation:
Connect with over 7,000 other fans and get daily updates and videos with BSU’s largest social media network for BSU Sports – Ball State Sports Link.
Like SL on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BallStateSportsLink and Follow SL on Twitter:@bsusportslink.
About Ball State Sports Link:
During the semester, students will produce a broad range of media from live remote productions, live-to-tape events, television programs (WIPB-TV, Comcast Indiana, ESPN Networks, Fox Sports Net, Cardinal Vision 57), student-athlete features and webcasts. Other facets of the immersion program include radio, newspapers, podcasts and the use of mobile technology and interactivity via the web.To maintain a focus on cross-platform promotion, students repackage the feature stories they create for local use at Ball State and send them to local news stations and outlets in the hometown of the featured player—on any platform the station may require.