Student ticket in the Ball State section - $20
- Tickets can be purchased at the Worthen Arena Ticket Office now through December 14.
- Students must bring a valid Ball State Student ID - 1 ticket per ID.
Student Travel Package includes: this is an approximately 18 hour trip one-way
- Bus Trip to St. Petersburg, FL: Leave Muncie from Worthen Arena on Tuesday, December 18 at 10:00 p.m.** and arrive at the hotel around 4:00 p.m. Wednesday, December 19.
- Hotel Room (2 Nights- Wednesday, 12/19 and Thursday, 12/20): Room occupancies are for 2, 4, or 6 people. Hotel: Alden Beach Resort, 5900 Gulf Boulevard, St. Petersburg, FL
- Roundtrip bus transportation from the hotel to the Bowl Block Party at Ferg's Sports Bar and Grill on Thursday, December 20 at 5:00 p.m.
- Students can walk to other Bowl sponsored events, such as the Battle of the Bands on Thursday at 2:00 p.m. at the Sirata Beach Resort, 5300 Gulf Boulevard.
- Bus transportation from hotel to game @ Tropicana Field
- Game Ticket
- Bowl t-shirt
- Return Trip to Muncie, IN: Leave St. Petersburg approximately 30 minutes following the game on December 21 and arriving in Muncie on Saturday, December 22 in the afternoon.
- Rooms can accommodate up to six (6) people per room
Students interested in the travel package from Muncie to St. Petersburg can sign up at the Worthen Arena Ticket Office starting Friday, December 7 at Noon. Sign-up will conclude at 10 a.m. on Friday, December 14.
- A $100 deposit is required at the time of registration. (The deposit will only be refundable if the trip is cancelled.)
- Refunds through 10 a.m. on Friday, December 14.
- No Refunds after 10 a.m. on Friday, December 14 after trip confirmation has been made.
- Each student will need to fill out a registration form, sign a waiver and pay by credit card, cash or check (Make out to Ball State University).
- Students will be notified via e-mail when the final payment is due.
- Buses will be filled on a first-come first-served basis.
For more information, contact the Ball State Athletics Ticket Office at 765.285.1474.