Ball State Students - In recognition of your amazing support this football season, Ball State Athletics would like to offer a student priced game ticket for the Beef 'O' Brady's Bowl, OR the opportunity to purchase a Student Travel Package. The Cardinals will face the University of Central Florida Knights on Friday, December 21 at 7:30 p.m. in St. Petersburg, Florida. This travel package has been brought to you courtesy of Ball State Athletics, Ball State Student Government Association, Ball State Division of Student Affairs, and Ball State University. Please see below for ticket and travel package details.
Student ticket in the Ball State section - $20
- Tickets can be purchased at the Worthen Arena Ticket Office now through December 14.
- Students must bring a valid Ball State Student ID - 1 ticket per ID.
Student Travel Package includes: this is an approximately 18 hour trip one-way
- Bus Trip to St. Petersburg, FL: Leave Muncie from Worthen Arena on Tuesday, December 18 at 10:00 p.m.** and arrive at the hotel around 4:00 p.m. Wednesday, December 19.
- Hotel Room (2 Nights- Wednesday, 12/19 and Thursday, 12/20): Room occupancies are for 2, 4, or 6 people. Hotel: Alden Beach Resort, 5900 Gulf Boulevard, St. Petersburg, FL
- Roundtrip bus transportation from the hotel to the Bowl Block Party at Ferg's Sports Bar and Grill on Thursday, December 20 at 5:00 p.m.
- Students can walk to other Bowl sponsored events, such as the Battle of the Bands on Thursday at 2:00 p.m. at the Sirata Beach Resort, 5300 Gulf Boulevard.
- Bus transportation from hotel to game @ Tropicana Field
- Game Ticket
- Bowl t-shirt
- Return Trip to Muncie, IN: Leave St. Petersburg approximately 30 minutes following the game on December 21 and arriving in Muncie on Saturday, December 22 in the afternoon.
**On-campus residences will close on December 15, 6pm. It is the responsibility of the student to provide transportation to and from their homes to Ball State University.
Travel Package Pricing*:
- Rooms can accommodate up to six (6) people per room
o Two (2) students per room: $300 per person
o Four (4) students per room: $225 per person
o Six (6) students per room: $200 per person
Meals will be the responsibility of the students and are not part of the travel package.
*In order to reserve a room with friends all students must submit payment at the same time.
Students interested in the travel package from Muncie to St. Petersburg can sign up at the Worthen Arena Ticket Office starting Friday, December 7 at Noon. Sign-up will conclude at 10 a.m. on Friday, December 14.
- A $100 deposit is required at the time of registration. (The deposit will only be refundable if the trip is cancelled.)
- Refunds through 10 a.m. on Friday, December 14.
- No Refunds after 10 a.m. on Friday, December 14 after trip confirmation has been made.
- Each student will need to fill out a registration form, sign a waiver and pay by credit card, cash or check (Make out to Ball State University).
- Students will be notified via e-mail when the final payment is due.
- Buses will be filled on a first-come first-served basis.
Please Note: In the event that the minimum number of trip participants (36) has not been met by Friday, December 14, 2012 at 10 a.m., Ball State Athletics reserves the right to cancel the tour. Guests who reserved the bus trip will receive a full refund and will be notified via e-mail.
For more information, contact the Ball State Athletics Ticket Office at 765.285.1474.